marriage anniversaey - Philus For Info marriage anniversaey - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Wednesday 1 October 2014

    marriage anniversaey


    HUSBAND

    I don't say it enough. I don't say it loud enough. I don't say it with as much passion as I feel. I don't say it when I always should. But, here I go... I married a fantastic woman and I want the world to know that I LOVE YOU with everything that I am!!

    WIFE

    You're dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness. You're my husband, the father of our children, and one of my best friends. Because of you my life is filled with smiles, beautiful moments, and true love.

    MR & MRS MONDAY

    Without you for a father & mother, my life would be less bright, less happy, and less fulfilled. You add so much to my life and I appreciate you for that!

    MR & MRS CLETUS

    Love your parents and treat them with loving care... For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair...

    MRS & MR WAZIRI


    Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair.

    MR JOSEPH
    I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom & dad! And wish you both a long life.

    MR SAVIOUR
    You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire lifes and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate.

    MR STANLEY
    God has given me a mother & father that has proven must unbelievable seeing, a wonderful family, and an amazing children. I'm thankful to God for you being such a blessing in my life.

    MR KINGSELY
    2 MEN TALKING
    1st:
    I am getting married because I am tired of eating out, cleaning house & doing laundry

    2nd:
    Strange, I am taking divorce for same reasons! Hahahaha
    I'm writing this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true, On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true,

    MR T-PHIL
    Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: marriage anniversaey Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top