DJ Zeez On Artistes Flaunting Their Wealth: ”Do Not Flaunt What You Don’t Really Have” - Philus For Info DJ Zeez On Artistes Flaunting Their Wealth: ”Do Not Flaunt What You Don’t Really Have” - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Monday 27 October 2014

    DJ Zeez On Artistes Flaunting Their Wealth: ”Do Not Flaunt What You Don’t Really Have”


    Nigerian singer, Zeez formerly referred to as DJ Zeez and popularly known for his hit single ”Fo Ka Sibe” is slowly getting back into the music scene after taking a long break from it. His new single “Atewo” featuring Olamide is already making waves.

    In a recent chat with Punch, he speaks on his ‘disappearance’ from the music scene and also comments on the popular topic of celebrities flaunting their wealth on social media.

    Read excerpts below:
    Everybody has a right to how they spend their money especially when they work hard for it. I don’t think it is anybody’s business but truth be told, nobody cares to know how you spend your money, why would you go all out to impress them? I just live my life and not give people the impression of what does not exist.

    If you do that, then you have to live up to that lie. For every time you lie, you need another lie to cover up.

    Be yourself. I am not under pressure and life is as easy as that.
    On his sabbatical It was deliberate. I was busy studying certain courses, which are not music related to better my lot.

    I wasn’t really away for a particular time but I was not just as outgoing as I used to be. I was also busy developing other entrepreneurial ventures, which I can’t share publicly.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: DJ Zeez On Artistes Flaunting Their Wealth: ”Do Not Flaunt What You Don’t Really Have” Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top