Praise Cletus, When I was 3 years +, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. - Philus For Info Praise Cletus, When I was 3 years +, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Sunday 9 November 2014

    Praise Cletus, When I was 3 years +, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.


    Praise Ebosereme Idara Cletus.

    When I was 3 years +, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.

    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’.

    They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

    "Remember that its only in God you can find happiness".

    "Thank You Lord",

    Thank you Mum
    for making me who I'm today, seeing the future so bright with unmeasureable happiness and joy unspeakable.

    "care about you daddy"
    and to my younger once, one (1) Love

    Tonian Cletus
    Emmanuel Cletus
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Praise Cletus, When I was 3 years +, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top