I've Not Had sex In 5months – Chika Ike Reveals - Philus For Info I've Not Had sex In 5months – Chika Ike Reveals - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Saturday 25 April 2015

    I've Not Had sex In 5months – Chika Ike Reveals


    Ermm, I don’t know why she’s telling us this.

    Truth is we don’t even believe you anyways.

    Sha, the Nigerian actress, Chika Ike is claiming she’s been celibate and hasn’t had s*x for five months.

    She opened up via social media about her journey.

    “I must say it[‘]s not easy being celibate…Five months and still counting,”she says.

    The actress says she has been channeling her energy into her projects, one of which is the African Diva Reality TV Show.




    To Watch The Video CLICK HERE



    To Watch The Video CLICK HERE
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I've Not Had sex In 5months – Chika Ike Reveals Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top