Charly Boy Writes Touching Article About Family - Philus For Info Charly Boy Writes Touching Article About Family - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Tuesday 23 September 2014

    Charly Boy Writes Touching Article About Family

    The controversial Nigerian entertainer Charly Boy has introduced another article, this time dedicated to the family issue.

    Charly Boy Evidently, the celebrity knows both the happiness of relationships within the family and the grief of loss. It would be recalled that Charly Boy has only recently lost his father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa. According to Nigeriafilms, in his new inspirational piece entitled "Family Ties" the entertainer speaks about the most important thing in out lives. He starts the article with speaking about the recent family meeting he held with his relatives and what they discussed during it. "The other day I called a family meeting, in attendance was three of my daughters, two from the United states (Adaeze/Margaret) who have finished their master's degree, looking for juicy employment, my eldest daughter Yvonne, who more or less runs my business. My first grandchild Olivia who is on vacation from school in Mauritius, my Mum, my last son Charles who runs his own fashion business and doesn't live with me, my younger brothers daughter Nancy waiting to move in with her husband and my wife Lady Di. A house full of women, hummm. The main crux of the meeting was reinforcing their sense of responsibility as long as they remain in my house and how we need to enhance our bounding and the love we share by doing things that promotes a united family. In short God blessed me with a good family."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Charly Boy Writes Touching Article About Family Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top