Mr Cletus Akhigbe, my gratitude to God and my Family :: :: :: :: :: - Philus For Info Mr Cletus Akhigbe, my gratitude to God and my Family :: :: :: :: :: - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Monday 20 October 2014

    Mr Cletus Akhigbe, my gratitude to God and my Family :: :: :: :: ::


    I'm thankful to God for having a family that's been there for me.

    He's been there from the time I was a child to even now with my family helping with 3 children.


    It's worth more than words could ever describe.

    That's one of the ways I've been able to stay grounded is thanks to my family and God.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Mr Cletus Akhigbe, my gratitude to God and my Family :: :: :: :: :: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top