Queen Of Fashion, Kim Kardashian: ”Kanye Is My Stylist, He Influences My Fashion Style…….. - Philus For Info Queen Of Fashion, Kim Kardashian: ”Kanye Is My Stylist, He Influences My Fashion Style…….. - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Tuesday 28 October 2014

    Queen Of Fashion, Kim Kardashian: ”Kanye Is My Stylist, He Influences My Fashion Style……..


    Since Kanye and Kim officially started dating, there has been noticeable changes in Kim’s fashion style. Kim who used to be a celebrity stylist before she became popular for her ”Keeping up with the Kardashians” hit show says that her rapper/designer husband influences her fashion style.

    During a chat on Australia’s Today Show, Kim talked about Kanye’s style saying: “I think he definitely influences me more. I just love the way he dresses. He is a great designer and he gives me amazing style tips.I haven’t worked with a stylist in the past two years!”. More Photos below:


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Queen Of Fashion, Kim Kardashian: ”Kanye Is My Stylist, He Influences My Fashion Style…….. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top