how was your 2014? Mine was amazeballs! - Philus For Info how was your 2014? Mine was amazeballs! - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Thursday 1 January 2015

    how was your 2014? Mine was amazeballs!


    Mine was amazing! More than amazing! Most of my dreams came true. The only thing I didn't get that I'd prayed for was a husband...lol. I mean, there were a few men but nobody that I wanted to commit to but I'm hopeful for 2015. That's the year for finding love and having sex...plenty of it! *wink* (with only one person o) Lol. Oh dear! I can't wait I swear...It's been so long! Anyway, enough about me, what about you? How was your 2014? Did you have an incredible year? OK year? Shitty year? Looking forward to 2015?
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: how was your 2014? Mine was amazeballs! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top