Dear LIB readers; My boyfriend calls back anybody who calls me - Philus For Info Dear LIB readers; My boyfriend calls back anybody who calls me - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Monday 18 May 2015

    Dear LIB readers; My boyfriend calls back anybody who calls me


    From a female LIB reader I've been dating this guy for a year and half now, and we've been good from the start but recently he's been acting weird.

    Anytime I talk on the phone with someone, he asks me who called and if it's someone he doesn't know, he calls the person back. I've lost a lot of friends because of him.

    He has also asked me to stop talking to them with the excuses they will corrupt me or they are potential threats ..

    I don't know what to do! I need help.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Dear LIB readers; My boyfriend calls back anybody who calls me Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top