'Triple-breasted' hoaxer kept me in a cage as a sex slave and carved her name on my chest, says teenager - Philus For Info 'Triple-breasted' hoaxer kept me in a cage as a sex slave and carved her name on my chest, says teenager - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Sunday 28 September 2014

    'Triple-breasted' hoaxer kept me in a cage as a sex slave and carved her name on my chest, says teenager


    A teenager claims he was kept as a caged sex slave by the 'three breasted hoaxer' Alisha Hessler. Micheal Squier, 18, said that the model - who claimed to have undergone surgery to have a third breast implanted - carved her name onto his chest on the first night they met in Tampa, Florida, with a steak knife. The teenager claims Ms Hessler, who also goes by the name Jasmine Tridevil, tied him up, flogged him and forced him to sleep in a dog's cage after they met on the internet and bonded over a shared interest in sex fetishes.
    A teenager claims he was kept as a caged sex slave by the 'three breasted hoaxer' Alisha Hessler - who claims to have undergone surgery to have a third breast implanted
    Micheal Squier, 18, said that the model - who claimed to have undergone surgery to have a third breast implanted - carved her name onto his chest on the first night they met with a steak knife
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 'Triple-breasted' hoaxer kept me in a cage as a sex slave and carved her name on my chest, says teenager Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top