Boma Brown: Today I celebrate ME! The Birth Of Me! - Philus For Info Boma Brown: Today I celebrate ME! The Birth Of Me! - Philus For Info

Philus For Info

News updates
  • Latest News

    Tuesday 5 May 2015

    Boma Brown: Today I celebrate ME! The Birth Of Me!


    Boma Brown

    I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him.

    Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great woman I am today.

    Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The sister, daughter, friend, girlfriend, employee; I am! and the Mother I will be someday!
    I celebrate Me today!




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Boma Brown: Today I celebrate ME! The Birth Of Me! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top